– Identify and make available resources, networking and opportunities to the business community.
– Encourage participation throughout the community.
– Acknowledge varied skills of members and utilize them for the betterment of the business community & community at large.
– Develop positive and supportive relationships with local government, organizations and community leaders.
– Provide a unified voice to aid in social and economic development within our community.
– Identify developments, situations or assets in the community, which can be used to promote or enhance economic development
– Identify issues/situations, which may have a detrimental effect on local business or the community and examine possible strategies for change.
– Identify initiatives, events or projects, which the chamber either alone or in partnership can initiate to benefit the business community and local economic development.